Friday, May 30, 2008

Anne Ahira | Kim Schott

Anne Ahira News - Ahira - They Laughed After I Innovated A Niche - Then I Showed Them How I Was Growing Rich! by Kim Schott

Quote: "All ideas are a new combination of old ideas, and that the only way to get ideas is to study the principles and basis behind current happenings." - Jay Abraham

If I were to make an educated guess, I bet I would find lots of professionals around the globe who consider themselves "shoulda" experts. As in, "I shoulda done that".

-------------------Visit anne ahira student blog - anneahiras.blogspot.com-------------------

As a Global Client Communication Mentor, I hear this message from clients all the time. Self-Employed professionals feel that they need to copy what their competitors are doing, they feel that they should be doing the same thing. After all, I need to keep up with my competition right? Well, not exactly.

My standard answer is: True, the ability to model you business after another business that has a niche is your fastest path to cash. However, your clients still want to know how your unique talents will solve their problem. Your clients buy your products or services because of Y-O-U. And, people who are unique and specialized, get paid the most and are sought after more often.

Rewrite by : Anne Ahira student
Read more at Ezinearticles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home