Friday, May 30, 2008

Anne Ahira | Linda Feinholz

Anne Ahira News - Ahira - Build Your Business By The Numbers by Linda Feinholz

I've spent a lot of time in meetings during the past two weeks and I found myself noticing opportunities for productivity that my clients kept missing. Each time, I spotted the same missing element: no one was keeping their eye on the numbers.

A manufacturer was using two entire days for his monthly management meeting. That's Days! Not hours!

-------------------Visit anne ahira student blog - anneahiras.blogspot.com-------------------

A financial advisor insisted he's "been at his work so long there are no new ideas for marketing my business.

An executive coach was planning a retreat for her clients that was focused on strategy, without naming their goals.

Rewrite by : Anne Ahira student
Read more at Ezinearticles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home