Friday, May 30, 2008

Anne Ahira | James Erickson

Anne Ahira News - Ahira - Are You Or Your Staff The Thing That's Standing Between Your Dental Practice And Your Profit? By James Erickson

I'm always on the lookout to tell people if they are doing a great job. Lately, I've even found myself letting those that are not, know as well. In fact, I believe it was a mentor of mine, Ralph Oats, who pointed out:

"If you don't let people know when they are doing things right and when they are doing things wrong, they'll never know!"

-------------------Visit anne ahira student blog - anneahiras.blogspot.com-------------------

Ralph was really into letting people know when they were screwing up so they would stop doing it wrong and start doing it right. Lord only knows how long it might take them to learn otherwise! And, I firmly believe, as the CEO of your practice, YOU are responsible for letting folks know when they are doing well and when they need some help! Why leave it to chance?

Perfect example: Recently I was making a bank deposit at the bank, which holds our home mortgage. I pulled up to the drive-thru, put my information into the clear tube, and zapped it over to the teller. Grabbing the clear tube, the teller punched some buttons, after a few seconds, maybe 15, put the deposit receipt back into the tube, and zapped it back to me.

Rewrite by : Anne Ahira student
Read more at Ezinearticles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home