Friday, May 30, 2008

Anne Ahira | Fabienne Fredrickson

Anne Ahira News - Ahira - You MUST Say Yes To The Business (And Income) Within Your Reach

QUOTE: "The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one's self to destiny." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Have you ever felt on the verge of something big in your business, that the next level is just within your reach, and at the same time, wondering if you have what it takes to make it happen, if you can actually handle it? I've curiously observed this within the last couple of weeks in my two MasterMind groups I'm running and with the two private clients I still have.

I wondered, Why is everyone around me so afraid of the next level? Why don't they just reach out for it and make it happen? Well, it dawned on me that my clients are essentially holding up a mirror for ME too, as deep inside I've been feeling the same thing.

-------------------Visit anne ahira student blog - anneahiras.blogspot.com-------------------

You see, things have been going great in this business, and yet, there's this nagging feeling within me that the next BIG level is about to show up. And at the same time, it seems I'm being asked by the Universe to really STEP UP my personal growth. "Healer, heal thyself". I'm seeing how, to teach others about this 'Marketing and Mindset' stuff on a GRAND scale, I must surrender even more to what's possible for me. You'd think this would be easy, but somehow, for both my clients AND for me, it's still a challenge.

Several experiences have come up recently where my "old" way of being showed up as no longer valid, especially not for a business that's about to grow dramatically. And normally, I take a no-excuses approach to clearing out that kind of stuff. But this time, the stuff is more lodged in than normal and I've been battling whether I am "willing" to do what it takes. I'm questioning my courage this time around.

And then a good friend sent me a copy of the movie "The Moses Code" this week, saying knowingly, "This is what you need, Fabienne". And within chapter 5 of the movie, I broke down and sobbed. Not from sadness, but for the humbling potential of what is possible for anyone, for my clients, and for me. The message of the movie for me was simple: We all have a destiny for greatness. And as "The Moses Code" says, it can be a little scary to tackle an idea so big. The calling for our next stage of evolution (and success) is always upon us. There is a journey that you are being asked to take, something very big.

Rewrite by : Anne Ahira student

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home